- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
- V-brake or cantilever compatible - Forged alloy levercast alloy bracket - 220g per pair
$8.99 - $29.99
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
- Designed for linear-pull V-brakes - Pulls two brake cables with one lever - Forged alloy construction - 3 finger - 136 grams each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
$29.99 - $36.99
The Claris group is a completely new development and covers a very broad range of use. It will equip fitness bikes, touring bikes, or even turn road bikes into genuine racers for entry-level road races. - Accurate brake control - Adjustable R50T5 brake shoe compound - Compatible with 28C tire - More than 30% greater brake performance as compared with the current brake caliper - Super SLR system compatible - Brake Pad Types : R50T2/R50T4 - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Front - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Pad Type: One Piece
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
Shimano BR-RS785 Hydraulic Road Disc Brake Calipers - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Resin - Weight: 135 g
With comfortable hoods and lightweight aluminum levers, SRAM's 500 Single Speed Brake Levers are the perfect choice for your non-geared bike. Even if you don't run gears, you can still get all the renowned ergonomic, high-level SRAM lever function.
When you choose to ride, advancement means having a group that’s always ready. Apex 1 is that group. As a left lever for your Apex 1 setup, or paired for single speed adventures, the Apex mechanical brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. - ErgoFit design from SRAM RED improves grip and finger wrap - Reach Adjust for a perfect fit - Durable, forged aluminum lever blade with laser texture for a positive touch
$72.00 - $84.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$47.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
The cores of brake performance are consistency, reliability, and trust. And, with G2 R, we focused on offering a premium value without compromising the heart of the operation. This brake gives riders the G2s famed "Mini-Code" power and a whole suite of SRAM standard features at an absolutely unbeatable value. - Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite - Engineered for easy installation and maintenance - Tools-free reach adjust for quick personalization
Guide T brings consistent performance and reliable stopping power thanks to a revised lever design and lightweight four-piston caliper. Featuring SRAM's Directlink lever, updated master cylinder and timing port closure, all combined to provide a more positive braking system. - Bleeding Edge, drip-free bleed port closure and adaptor to minimize fluid loss - Heat Shield technology to reduce caliper fluid temperature and prevent loss of braking power - MatchMaker compatible for a clean and simplified look - Ambidextrous lever mount design - Lightweight 4-piston dual-diameter caliper - Includes steel-backed organic pads - Front includes 950mm hose - Rear includes 1800mm hose
$12.99 - $25.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
Origin-8's Cantilever MTB Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger levers for cantilever brakes and they're compatible with Shimano Rapid Fire and SRAM Grip Shift shifters. These fine levers include return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
$39.99 - $50.99
- Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes - Aluminum/composite construction - 23.8/24.2mm clamp - Brake release - 320g pair - SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R400
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Cantilever Brake provides quality stopping power on a budget for cyclocross and touring bikes. It features forged aluminum construction and a spring tension adjuster for easy set up.
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
- Cable-actuated flat-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Compatible with both 140mm and 160mm front and rear rotors - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and FM adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120563/120564/120565
- Cable-actuated post-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual-piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as a MTB-specific design - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake-pad models 120393/120281/120295
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Material: Steel - Compound: Semi-Metallic - Compatibility: Shimano M900,M9020,M988,M985,M8000,M785,M675,M666,M615,R785,RS785,R515,R315,S700,CX75 FSA K-Force/Afterburner
This individual left Microshift ADVENT brake only drop bar lever matches other externally-routed microSHIFT drop bar shifters for a clean aesthetic.
Magura mdr-c disc brake rotor - 203mm 6-bolt for ebike silver The Magura MDR-C disc brake rotor is an ideal all-rounder – for city, trail and e-bikes. The improved lateral rigidity reduces vibrations and noise during braking, and also has improved heat resistance and increased stability. - Optimized for eBike use - Prepared for tone wheel or magnet - Wear optimized ring design
Magura mt thirty disc brake and lever - front or rear hydraulic post mount black - Carbotecture radial master - Flip-flop, easy bleed design - Carbotecture lever-blade and handlebar clamp - 4-piston forged monobloc caliper - Adjustable reach - Adjustable banjo fitting
Magura mt4 estop disc brake and lever - front or rear hydraulic post mount black The Magura MT4 eSTOP disc brake is optimized for the requirements of modern e-bikes. it offers controlled power for both off-road and city tours, and is particularly reliable thanks to optimized components. - The eSTOP system is based on Magura's MT design - The MT4 is proof that versatility and outstanding performance for E-Bikes don’t have to be expensive - 2-finger aluminum lever blade is durable and light weight - Can be mounted on either the left or the right - When combined with Magura MDR-C or MDR-P rotors, the MT5 eSTOP offers even higher braking power and stability - Magura Sport brake pads included
Page 1 of 35 Next page