- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
- V-brake or cantilever compatible - Forged alloy levercast alloy bracket - 220g per pair
$29.99 - $32.99
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
- Designed for linear-pull V-brakes - Pulls two brake cables with one lever - Forged alloy construction - 3 finger - 136 grams each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
$29.99 - $36.99
The Claris group is a completely new development and covers a very broad range of use. It will equip fitness bikes, touring bikes, or even turn road bikes into genuine racers for entry-level road races. - Accurate brake control - Adjustable R50T5 brake shoe compound - Compatible with 28C tire - More than 30% greater brake performance as compared with the current brake caliper - Super SLR system compatible - Brake Pad Types : R50T2/R50T4 - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Front - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Pad Type: One Piece
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
Shimano BR-RS785 Hydraulic Road Disc Brake Calipers - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Resin - Weight: 135 g
$76.99 - $79.99
Shimano Ultegra R8070 flat mount hydraulic disc brake caliper. - Model Number: BR-R8070 - Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake - Average Weight: 280 g/pair - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Sleek integration into a road bike's aero profile - Designed to integrate seamlessly with a road bike's profile - Flat mount hydraulic type - Better heat dispersion than current road disc systems (SM-RT800) - New construction provides better heat management than current ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
With comfortable hoods and lightweight aluminum levers, SRAM's 500 Single Speed Brake Levers are the perfect choice for your non-geared bike. Even if you don't run gears, you can still get all the renowned ergonomic, high-level SRAM lever function.
When you choose to ride, advancement means having a group that’s always ready. Apex 1 is that group. As a left lever for your Apex 1 setup, or paired for single speed adventures, the Apex mechanical brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. - ErgoFit design from SRAM RED improves grip and finger wrap - Reach Adjust for a perfect fit - Durable, forged aluminum lever blade with laser texture for a positive touch
$72.00 - $84.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$62.00 - $66.00
CenterLine X rotors are the lighter weight version of SRAM's quiet, smooth, and robust CenterLine rotors. The CenterLine X rotor features a two-piece design with an alloy center and steel brake track. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Lightweight, two-piece design - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: 6-bolt - Includes Steel rotor bolts
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight - Includes stainless steel rotor bolts
$47.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
The cores of brake performance are consistency, reliability, and trust. And, with G2 R, we focused on offering a premium value without compromising the heart of the operation. This brake gives riders the G2s famed "Mini-Code" power and a whole suite of SRAM standard features at an absolutely unbeatable value. - Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite - Engineered for easy installation and maintenance - Tools-free reach adjust for quick personalization
Guide T brings consistent performance and reliable stopping power thanks to a revised lever design and lightweight four-piston caliper. Featuring SRAM's Directlink lever, updated master cylinder and timing port closure, all combined to provide a more positive braking system. - Bleeding Edge, drip-free bleed port closure and adaptor to minimize fluid loss - Heat Shield technology to reduce caliper fluid temperature and prevent loss of braking power - MatchMaker compatible for a clean and simplified look - Ambidextrous lever mount design - Lightweight 4-piston dual-diameter caliper - Includes steel-backed organic pads - Front includes 950mm hose - Rear includes 1800mm hose
$12.99 - $25.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
Origin-8's Cantilever MTB Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger levers for cantilever brakes and they're compatible with Shimano Rapid Fire and SRAM Grip Shift shifters. These fine levers include return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
$39.99 - $50.99
- Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes - Aluminum/composite construction - 23.8/24.2mm clamp - Brake release - 320g pair - SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R400
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Cantilever Brake provides quality stopping power on a budget for cyclocross and touring bikes. It features forged aluminum construction and a spring tension adjuster for easy set up.
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
- Cable-actuated flat-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Compatible with both 140mm and 160mm front and rear rotors - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and FM adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120563/120564/120565
- Cable-actuated post-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual-piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as a MTB-specific design - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake-pad models 120393/120281/120295
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Material: Steel - Compound: Semi-Metallic - Compatibility: Shimano M900,M9020,M988,M985,M8000,M785,M675,M666,M615,R785,RS785,R515,R315,S700,CX75 FSA K-Force/Afterburner
This individual left Microshift ADVENT brake only drop bar lever matches other externally-routed microSHIFT drop bar shifters for a clean aesthetic.
Page 1 of 28 Next page